Our Approach to Learning…
Our objective is to offer an enriched environment focused on social interactions through play. Some opportunities for learning include music, art, movement, writing, stories, manipulatives, cooperative games, and social integration activities. The Faculty is highly qualified and desires to nurture and enhance the unique talents and abilities of each child. Faculty will assist children in activities and behaviors that strengthen an understanding of Christ.
The purpose of Angel’s Nest Early Childhood Development Center is to enrich the experiences of children through an environment espousing basic Christian values, with parental involvement for a stronger family, and to develop individual and unique traits within the minds, bodies and spirits of the children.
- Each child has unique talents and abilities that should be nurtured and developed for positive growth and to enhance their understanding of Christ.
- Emphasis on play for children ages 2-6 years. The program will include free choice play, story time, motor skill development, creative expression, music, nutrition, math and science.
- Use parental involvement and support for the program and for strengthening the parent/child relationship.
- Use of volunteers and community serve members to enhance the children’s understanding of community.
- Instill virtues of kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, joy, peace, love and self-control.
We provide enriching programs for children ages 2-5 years of age. View more information on our programs.